A review focusing on something we’ve recently discovered: NervogenPRO
NervogenPRO (also referred to as Nervogen Pro, or simply Nervogen) is a dietary supplement, designed to improve your immune system and keep your nervous system healthy. But just how good is it? What are the ingredients? Does it work at all or is it a scam?
These, and some other questions, we’d like to answer via this review.
Why are we reviewing Nervogen at DaLejrSandwich.com?
– First, because I personally had an issue with nerves and managed to make a complete recovery. I had a vascular problem with blood supply to my right leg. It was due to playing a guitar in a sitting position with my legs crossed. Silly, I know. But it led to a chronic problem, and a great deal of pain. However, this can happen to anyone who is used to sitting with their legs crossed (office work for example).
– Second, because I believe that dietary supplements are “tricky”, some can be completely fake and synthetic, while others can work and are in-fact made of natural ingredients. These can surely be beneficial and help a person solve their health problems. Just for the interest’s sake, I decided to give NervogenPRO a shot, and below is my review.
– And third, yes, if you buy it through our link, we receive a couple of bucks… Not that it’ll make me rich or anything. But if you do decide to go for it, it still means a world to me. Therefore, thank you, I mean it. Not that money my key motivation. I just like to share useful content on sandwiches, foods, and well I guess I’ll write some dietary supplements reviews also (maybe some other types of reviews as well, if I enjoy, or very much hate, a certain product). Why not?… Now, let’s see what we think of this one. Sh*t or good?
(Please also share what YOU think, what was your experience, if you perhaps tried it – In the comment section below.)
We understand that you may not be interested in our review, but instead just trying to purchase Nervogen Pro. You can do that by visiting NervogenPRO official website. However, we do recommend you take a look at our findings.
Nervous system problems are in-fact a big deal, and a matter that often stays unaddressed until it is too late. We can divide nervous system problems into two major categories: Mental and Physical.
- Examples of physical problems: vascular disorders, spinal injuries, head trauma, chronic pain, heart problems, …
- Examples of mental problems: Anxiety, stress, depression, psychosis, …
Sometimes it is hard for a person to admit that they are indeed having a nerve related problem, or basically any problem at all. Awareness is the first step, and if you’re reading this post, you have probably built that awareness already. Crucial for improvement is that you act. Without any reaction, without change, nothing can change to better! – It may get worse, something small can become big.
Another important diagnosis is finding the root cause of a problem. Is your problem caused by anomaly in:
- central nervous system (brain or spinal root cause), or
- peripheral nervous system (local root cause).
For example: If you’re experiencing chronic knee pain as a primary symptom, due to the central nervous system related problem, the treatment is completely different as in case when the symptom is the exact same, but the root cause comes from the anomaly in peripheral nervous system. With peripheral root cause, we can solve the issue with exercising that leg, massages, electrical nerve stimulation, etc. These methods would not be of any benefits whatsoever, if the problem was caused by central nervous system anomaly.
However, there are a couple of crucial activities one can implement into their daily routine, regardless of the type of symptoms and regardless of the root cause, which can improve their situation and effectively treat nerve issues:
- Exercising and an active lifestyle
- Not smoking, not drinking, avoiding drugs and pharmaceutical products.
- Eating healthy.
- Taking care of your mental health.
- Making sure your body receives enough vitamins, minerals and herbs.
While Nervogen can’t make you exercise and quit bad habits, it can provide quality natural resources that human body needs, and usually lacks! Look at it as a car fuel – if you’re refueling your car with good, quality gasoline, the engine will work better and last longer. That’s the role of NervogenPRO: to provide your body with essential resources, that have shown benefits treating nerve pain and nervous related problems.
Let’s first answer some frequently asked questions about Nervogen:
Q1: What exactly is NervogenPRO?
NervogenPRO is a dietary supplement, developed by Kevin Miller, medicinal chemists. Primary focus of NervogenPRO is treating nerve pain and all nerve related problems. It can be used as preventive remedy, while it can also be used for curing an already existing problems related to nervous system.
Q2: What are the effects? Does it work?
To answer this question we recommend you take a look at ingredients and each of their benefits. Nervogen ingredients have been carefully chosen after a comprehensive study to provide a complete solution for treating nerve pain.
Q3: Who should use Nervogen?
Everyone who cares about their long-term health, and anyone who’s suffering from nervous system problems and want’s to effectively treat those. Healthy nervous system is the primary objective of Nervogen.
Q4: How much does Nervogen PRO cost?
One bottle of NervogenPRO is $69. If you order a higher amount, the cost per bottle is lower. A pack of 3 bottles will cost you $59 per bottle ($177 in total), while ordering a pack of 6 bottles you’ll get an exclusive price paying only $49 per bottle ($294 in total). Shipping is free inside the US.
Q5: What if I don’t see results?
You shouldn’t worry about that. If you are for whatever reason dissatisfied with NervogenPRO, you can at anytime (withing 60 days from your purchase) request for a full refund, no questions asked. They call it 60 Days “100% Healthy Or Money Back” Guarantee. Therefore you can consider your investment 100% risk-free, since you can get all your money back if there are no results. I believe this shows that the manufacturer’s main concern is their clients health.
Ingredients – What are the Nervogen’s ingredients?
Most dietary supplements on the market promise health benefits, but as we analyze the ingredients, we find synthetic vitamins, and the ingredients which are not natural at all. Such products will not help you in long-term, or will not help you at all.
NervogenPRO is a complete opposite of this, focusing on providing long-term health effects:
- NervogenPRO does not include synthetic ingredients.
- Nervogen includes natural vitamins, herbs and minerals.
Key ingredients in Nervogen PRO are:
- Passiflora incarnata (maypop) – “Studies suggest that certain species may have medicinal benefits. For example, Passiflora incarnata may help treat anxiety and insomnia.” [healthline.com]
- Corydalis yanhusuo – “Has various physical and mental health benefits. Been used in Chinese medicine as pain reliever. Improves blood flow, treats stomach ulcers, and eases menstrual cramps. Mental health benefits are: treating depression, mental disorders, and emotional disturbances.” [verywellhealth.com]
- California Poppy seeds – “California poppy is used alone or in combination with other herbs for anxiety, trouble sleeping (insomnia), aches, nervous agitation, and many other conditions.” [webmd.com]
- Prickly pear (Opuntia) – “Ability to lower cholesterol levels, improve the digestive process, decrease the risk of diabetes, boost the immune system, and stimulate bone growth. The antioxidant-rich fruit also helps strengthen blood vessels, aid in weight loss, and reduce inflammation.” [organicfacts.net]
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) – “Has played an essential role in herbal medicine for centuries, treating coughs, skin irritation, and digestive problems (such as ulcers).” [medicalnewstoday.com]
Habits that’ll keep your nervous system healthy
Besides using Nervogen dietary supplement, one should also focus on other things, which will have a positive effect on the health of your nervous system. Solely relying on NervogenPRO just won’t work, if you’re “destroying” yourself in other ways.
Nervogen provides just 1 element of health improvement. There are also other elements that have to be taken into account. These are just as well vital for achieving positive results – both mentally and physically.
Below you can find the do’s and the don’ts, when trying to treat nerve pain.
1) Being active and exercising regularly
Exercising and an active lifestyle are crucial for healthy nervous system. This doesn’t merely applies to physical health, it also applies to mental health. Have you ever had that feeling of being stressed out and frustrated, and then you went to “sweat it out”, feeling so much better mentally after your training? Yeah, that’s what we mean by this. Your body and mind will feel better after an intense session of whichever sport activity you personally enjoy.
It is hard to establish such routine, and it might seem to you that you don’t have time for this. But ask yourself: how much time do you spent lying on a couch, or doing some other non-value activity? A mere 45 minutes of exercise 2-3 times per week, can turn out to be extremely positive on your health.
Running, cycling, swimming, skiing, mountain walks, or even a fast paced walk on a countryside … these are just some examples of what you should do instead spending time doing nothing in your apartment. And remember, consistency is crucial. It’s better to do this twice per week, as going to extremes and then taking a one week break.
2) Eating healthy and avoiding “instant meals”
As we mentioned in various other posts here at DaLejrSandwich.com website, cooking from fresh, local stuff is very important. If you’re a happy meal type of person, who mostly uses microwave to make their meals, you should reconsider your diet.
Make yourself something rich with nutrients, make yourself some real food!
Eat everything; from meat, to salads, fruits and deserts. Don’t limit out a certain type of food. But whatever you’re eating, try to make sure, that the ingredients included in your meal are fresh, seasonal and can be sourced to a local producer.
These 5 simple rules can get you on the right track:
- Avoid McDonald’s and all fast food restaurants.
- Eat at least 3 times per day, and don’t eat too much in a single meal.
- Make every meal a different type, always including salad or a fruit with that meal.
- If you’re a bread freak, try making your own healthy bread, instead buying bread at the store.
- Drink lots of water, tea and milk, while avoiding sugary products (Coca Cola, juices, etc.).
3) Don’t smoke and avoid alcohol
Smoking and alcohol are both quite bad, especially in the long run.
Not only that these habits can result in a serious addiction and damage your organs physically, the chemicals that are featured in cigarettes have variety of negative effects on the nervous system also resulting in mental problems (anxiety, depression, delirium, …).
Did you know cigarettes contain more than 7.000 chemicals? More than 70 of those chemicals are carcinogenic [fda.gov]. Nicotine is just one of the substances responsible for disrupting the human nervous system.
And alcohol doesn’t merely kill your liver, of which proper function is essential for your health. Alcohol addiction can lead to chronic nerve problems. This 2013 study says: “Alcohol interacts with the brain receptors, interfering with the communication between nerve cells, and suppressing excitatory nerve pathway activity.” – Basically, alcohol is slowly destroying your brain and CNS (central nervous system), when abused over longer time periods.
Therefore, it is of great importance to ditch both of these habits, if you want to maintain a healthy nervous system.
4) Vitamins can be essential for your nerve health
If you’re eating healthy and leading an active lifestyle, you are on a strong path to improve your immune system and keep your nerves healthy. However, your nervous system will be thankful if you add some extra vitamins into your body, especially those we tend to lack.
Which vitamins are good for your nerve health?
- Calcium – People tend to believe calcium is only good for bone health. However, calcium is also vital for your heart health and helps to maintain a healthy nervous system. Raw cow milk and several vegetables, are the best sources of calcium. However, you may also get calcium as a supplement.
- Magnesium – From effectively fighting depression, to decreased blood pressure and anti-inflammatory benefits, magnesium is one of the most important elements that your body requires for a proper functioning. You can get magnesium in various shapes. Our recommendations are nuts, avocados, and pumpkin seeds.
- Omega 3 fatty acids – These were shown to benefit heart health and prevent vascular disorders. You can get them in a form of a supplement, while receiving them via fresh fish course is the best way to go.
- Vitamin E – Helps protect your cells from damage. It has anti-aging properties, that’s why people with efficient vitamin E intake have younger looking skin. You can get it as a supplement, but can also consider eating more spinach, kiwi, broccoli, and tomato.
- B-complex vitamins – Red meat, shellfish, liver, eggs … these are some natural sources rich with vitamin B. While the vitamin B complex, is a supplement composed of 8 B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, …). Many people have vitamin B deficiency, and if you’re one of those (check with your doctor), you should definitely add it to your diet.
Before buying the 1st thing you find on the store shelf that says “Omega 3” (for example), you should research into foods which contain it naturally. There is of course nothing wrong to take it in a form of those fish oil pills, but getting your hands on a real actual fish (which is still fresh), that’s the real thing. Once per 2 weeks, or perhaps even once per week, you should enjoy a fish dish. We don’t eat fish often enough, yet eating them can be very healthy indeed.
5) Effectively managing stress
NervogenPRO will help ease stress. However, to manage stress effectively you should implement a couple of additional elements into your daily routine. Let’s ask ourselves: What is stress?
Is it being nervous? Is it being depressed? Is stress an anxiety? – I believe stress to be all the mentioned and even more. It’s when your mind and body are completely ruined due to the state of your thoughts. Money issues, relationship problems, work related stuff … all of them can have great impact on a person’s stress level.
How to ease stress? I suggest you read this article, that includes some great tips on stress management. From identifying the cause in order to be able to tackle it, to getting enough sleep, and one very important thing – to socialize.
If a human being is alone and lonely, the negative thought will occur sooner or later. So is the level of stress going to increase. Studies show that people who have friends, who socialize with their family, people who care about people, they tend to combat stress better.
Managing stress is a vital element of a healthy nerve system, and Nervogen can help you with that.
Final verdict: Is Nervogen Pro worth it?
This one is definitely not bad. If you think you’re gonna get scammed by these guys, you’re not, I can say that much.
But just how much this is going to help you, is very much decided by following the 5 tips we shared in the “healthy habits” chapter. If you think you can lie on a couch, drinking and smoking, and that eating these pills will make you feel better, you’re dead wrong.
Besides adding Nervogen to your diet, you have to implement some changes into your daily routine, or it will have minimal to no effect.
However, those people, who are willing to commit (or are perhaps already committed), NervogenPRO will add value and it will help treat problems related to nervous system.
My experience was that after one week of taking these according to manufactures guidelines, I started to feel the impact. You feel relaxed, your mind is at ease, and my leg (which was hurting) had less pain. After one month of “being on” Nervogen Pro, exercising 3 times per week, and eating healthy, my leg was completely cured. Keep in mind that I had problems for over 1 year. I actually thought that I’m finished.
Also, my decision to try Nervogen was easy, due to no-risk factor (since you can refund in the first 60days). I thought to myself: “OK, lets’ try this, and if I’m not happy I’ll just refund.”
Well, needless to say, I did not refund, I did feel better, my nerve pain was getting better with each day, and I felt so much better both mentally or physically. The thing is, that this little gem includes stuff, you’ll be having hard times to get from other natural sources. The formula is unique and carefully designed by a professional who studied it for a long time. With a single purpose: To help people maintain a healthy nervous system and to help people treat nerve pain. I think it does, just that. I believe it works.
But some effort is still needed. So don’t throw away your money expecting this to be a 100% magic pill. Think of it as a “helper” to achieve something faster, easier, better, and to a greater extent.
I am now Nervogen’s regular customer, I believe it keeps me focused and healthy. If only it was a little bit cheaper. But hey, Mercedes-Benz is also not cheap, and for a good reason.
Try it, you have nothing to lose.
NervogenPRO (aka Nervogen Pro) is a natural dietary supplement designed to maintain a healthy nervous system, and to relieve nerve pain by providing your body with additional vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Invented by Kevin Miller, a renowned medicinal chemist, this formula contains natural ingredients that can improve your overall health and restore the normal functioning of your nervous system. Ingredients used in Nervogen formula: Passiflora incarnata (maypop); Corydalis yanhusuo; California Poppy seeds; Opuntia (prickly pear); and Marshmallow root. These natural ingredients provide one of the best remedies for establishing a better nerve health.
Product SKU: 1 bottle = 60 capsules
Product Brand: NervogenPRO
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 69
Product In-Stock: InStock