We want to grow together with you. We believe everyone, regardless of who they are or where they’re from, should have a chance to contribute. And this is the place to do it. You are more than welcome to submit your own ideas here at DaLejr Sandwich.
All you need to do is stick to the rules!
5 basic rules for guest writers:
- Interesting and unique content.
- At least 400+ words.
- Doesn’t have to be a recipe, you can submit an interesting story focusing around your topic. We actually prefer stories over plain boring recipes.
- Make it personal and passionate.
- And finally, include as many HQ images as possible to fit in our gallery.
The benefits of getting published:
- You can establish yourself as an author (get recognition).
- You can link back to your own blog.
- You can include within the content your affiliate link, as long as it’s related to the content.
What’s not allowed:
- Poorly written content.
- Copied content (plagiarism).
- Bad, low-quality images and images you didn’t create yourself.
- Linking to irrelevant sources, or websites that aren’t clean.
- Focusing too much on advertising (please do not try to be a seller, be a writer).
If you’d like to submit an article with us, simply contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make it happen. Introduce yourself, submit your pitch (a short topic description) and list all external resources you may use within your article so that we can confirm all is good.
While we give full credit to you as an author, you can also remain anonymous if that’s your wish.
Anyway, give us a shout, and let’s make some sandwiches 🙂